|Life threatening injuries require fast and proficient intervention. Would you know what to do? Lorin’s Tactical Medicine course provides medical operators and first responders the knowledge, skills and confidence to deliver emergency medical care during operations and/or emergency situation.The course is appropriate for a range of skill levels and is taught by a combat veteran who has used these skills under fire. No prior medical training is required, and operators with prior medical experience will benefit from this Course as well. Instruction emphasizes a vey practical approach with hands-on skills sessions, and individual instruction. Realistic scenarios will refine Operator ability to provide appropriate medical care AND complete tactical objectives.
Lorin Pte Ltd has developed a unique emergency Tactical Medicine workshop seminar for protection of special agents, SWAT teams and other specialized law enforcement agents.
Training Seminar aims to:
Main Training Topic
- Special Program
- Tactical Training
Others various programs
- Aviation security
- Counter Terrorism
- 2-Day Counter Terrorism & Current Threats Master Class
- An Introduction to Hostage Terrorism
- Counter Terrorism Protection Management for Public Installations
- Countering Terrorism Financing
- Criminal and Terror Profiling , A Practical Approach.
- Emergency Preparedness
- Improvised Explosive Devices and Bomb – Current Threats
- Suicide Bomber – “A bomb on a human platform”
- Terror through the Eyes of an Adversary
- Terrorist Attack Prevention Engineering
- Advanced Investigation Course (Customs Enforcement)
- AML- Preventing Money Laundering and Terrorist Funding
- Crime Scene Investigation Seminar
- Criminal Behavior Analysis- A Practical Approach
- CSI- Biological & Materials Analysis
- Due Diligence
- Financial Fraud and Embezzlement
- Profiling and Questioning Workshop
- Questioning Course
- Seminar on White-Collar Crime
- Understanding Body Language
- IS & digital forensics
- Maritime security
- Tactical programs
- Anti-Guerilla Warfare Course
- Bomb Squad and Breaching Course
- Close Quarter Battle Tactical Warfare Training
- Intelligence & Reconnaissance Course
- K-9 Course
- Krav Maga (Israeli martial art)
- Operational Driving
- Public Transport Assault Intervention Training
- Rapid Intervention Training – RIT with Motorcycle Movement Training
- Rappelling Tactical Course
- Riot Control Training course
- Sniper Training Course : Urban Terrain
- Tactical Fighting Training Course For Installation Protection
- Tactical Medicine
- VIP protection
|Open to Law Enforcement and Military Personnel Only
The course duration is 3 days / 24 hrs. Will include lectures as per the requirement.
|Law Enforcement and Military Personnel Only. Students must provide credentials verifying affiliation with above-listed organization(s). Minimum age for enrollment is 18.Students should be in excellent physical condition and have no debilitating medical conditions or any medications that could affect physical ability and judgment.
This training information is aimed toward law enforcement officers. Requests for information on law enforcement training courses require a form of employment verification.
The course will require end user certification from the client side.
Participants will be required to fill in the registration form provided by Lorin Pte Ltd to the truest information prior to the course commencement.