|Guerrilla warfare is most essentially a political war within a county. Therefore, its boundaries of exceed the territorial limits of conventional warfare, to penetrate the political entity itself. Guerrilla warfare is born and grows in the political environment; in the constant combat to dominate the area of political mentality it is natural to all human beings and which collectively constitutes the “Living atmosphere” in which guerrilla warfare moves, and where precisely its victory or failure is demarcated.
This course prepares the customer’s security forces to confront Terrorism and Guerilla threats, mainly in non-urban areas such as jungles, deserts, snow areas etc. Participants will be qualified to operate in problem zones, using special tactics such as camouflage and special equipment designed for such conditions.
This course purpose is to qualify the customer’s security forces to confront the threats of Terror and Guerilla, mainly in non-urban areas such as Jungles, Deserts, Snowy areas etc. In the course the customer’s security forces will be qualified to operate in such problematic zones, using special tactics of camouflage and special equipment, specially designed for such conditions.
Main Training Topic
- Special Program
- Tactical Training
Others various programs
- Aviation security
- Counter Terrorism
- 2-Day Counter Terrorism & Current Threats Master Class
- An Introduction to Hostage Terrorism
- Counter Terrorism Protection Management for Public Installations
- Countering Terrorism Financing
- Criminal and Terror Profiling , A Practical Approach.
- Emergency Preparedness
- Improvised Explosive Devices and Bomb – Current Threats
- Suicide Bomber – “A bomb on a human platform”
- Terror through the Eyes of an Adversary
- Terrorist Attack Prevention Engineering
- Advanced Investigation Course (Customs Enforcement)
- AML- Preventing Money Laundering and Terrorist Funding
- Crime Scene Investigation Seminar
- Criminal Behavior Analysis- A Practical Approach
- CSI- Biological & Materials Analysis
- Due Diligence
- Financial Fraud and Embezzlement
- Profiling and Questioning Workshop
- Questioning Course
- Seminar on White-Collar Crime
- Understanding Body Language
- IS & digital forensics
- Maritime security
- Tactical programs
- Anti-Guerilla Warfare Course
- Bomb Squad and Breaching Course
- Close Quarter Battle Tactical Warfare Training
- Intelligence & Reconnaissance Course
- K-9 Course
- Krav Maga (Israeli martial art)
- Operational Driving
- Public Transport Assault Intervention Training
- Rapid Intervention Training – RIT with Motorcycle Movement Training
- Rappelling Tactical Course
- Riot Control Training course
- Sniper Training Course : Urban Terrain
- Tactical Fighting Training Course For Installation Protection
- Tactical Medicine
- VIP protection
Anti-Guerilla Warfare Course
|Open to Law Enforcement and Military Personnel Only
The course duration is from 4 months to 1 year, depending on specific requirements.
|Law Enforcement and Military Personnel Only. Students must provide credentials verifying affiliation with above-listed organization(s). Minimum age for enrollment is 18.Students should be in excellent physical condition and have no debilitating medical conditions or any medications that could affect physical ability and judgment.
The course will require end user certification from the client side.
Participants will be required to fill in the registration form provided by Lorin Pte Ltd to the truest information prior to the course commencement. The course will require end user certification from the client side.